- Web : https://www.stitch.fashion
- Address : Danzigerkade 11C. 2nd Floor
- City : Amsterdam
- Country : The Netherlands
- ZIP / Post Code : 1013AP
- Primary Telephone : N/A Email : email@example.com
- Supplier Profile : Stitch is a fashion-born, tech-grown startup that develops digital solutions for brands to create, collaborate and sell better. The Stitch Showroom is a digital selling software for wholesale sales teams to digitize the showroom experience, saving time and resources while doing better business. On the Stitch Hub, you can manage your 3D assets and easily share your libraries between teams and vendors. Our automated rendering farm helps you ensure high-quality standards on your digital product creation workflows. Global brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and The North Face are future-proofing their value chain with Stitch.
The Stitch Showroom is a digital tool for wholesale sales teams that optimizes the way collections are sold. Instead of heavy printed catalogs and countless samples spread all over the showroom floor, our digital selling solution helps you to create game-changing sales experience for your buyers. We combine easy-to-use software and state-of-the-art hardware, such as touch-screen workstations and video wall installations, integrated into your physical showroom and filled with all the information your sales team needs to sell your collections.
Speed-up your sales season while saving resources and boosting your brand storytelling with the Stitch Showroom.
“The Digital Showroom was the ignition for our digital journey. It changed the way we think about the value chain, accelerating a transformation that’s now touching remote wholesale sell-in and digital product creation.”
Martijn Hagman, CEO Tommy Hilfiger
The Stitch Hub is a cloud-based 3D asset management and high-quality rendering platform created for your team and vendors to better collaborate. We help you to enhance your digital product creation workflow and make the most of your 3D assets. Eliminate the endless back-and-forth of files in emails with vendors and the resulting confusion with versions and formats. The Stitch Hub is an agnostic platform where you can easily share your libraries for blocks, trims, fabrics, and stitches and have your 3D workflows aligned in one environment, granting standard outcomes for your styles in high-quality automated rendering.
Trusted by industry-leading players
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Calvin Klein
- The North Face
- New Zealand Auckland
Partners & Integrations