New developments to alternative materials, cutting-edge technical and technological innovations, custom advice and services – the solutions to help the creative fashion industry make a sustainable transition take center stage at the next edition of Première Vision Paris, February 7 to 9, 2023, at the Paris Nord Villepinte Parc d’Expositions.
As the leading global meeting, business and communications platform for fashion professionals, Première Vision Paris enjoys the unique advantage of being in contact with the entire supply chain. A fundamental link between suppliers and buyers, and fully engaged in its forward-driving role for the fashion industry, the show is consolidating its engagements and strengthening its offer and services to:
- Support the industry in its transition to new business models that are more sustainable, ethical and transparent.
- Assist the sector in its digital transition, for more efficient creative and production methods that respect both the environment and people.
Beyond its selective offer from 1,244 international exhibitors — yarns and fibers, fabrics, leather, accessories and components, decorative designs, fashion-manufacturing solutions — this new edition of Première Vision Paris offers a reinforced set of committed initiatives to help inform industry professionals, and provide concrete solutions in terms of sustainable sourcing and production, including:
- The Smart Creation area, now featuring a new Smart Tech Zone; the Eco-Innovation Forum;
- A new Upcycling itinerary where exhibitors may sell their deadstock; a series of talks, a fashion seminar focused on sustainable creation, specialized sourcing itineraries, and a range of content (articles, podcasts, white papers…) available online.
Find out more about the SMART CREATION area on the Première Vision website.
The Smart Creation Space Welcomes A New Smart Tech Zone
Within the Smart Creation area dedicated to sustainable innovations, the new Smart Tech zone proposes a range of some of the industry’s most advanced digital and tech solutions, to help the creative fashion industry make an ecological transition:
- 20 companies, among the most advanced in their field, will present their tech innovations (artificial intelligence, algorithms, traceability, blockchain …), both logistical (inventory management, flow …) and analytical (optimization of costs, overproduction …), to support the sector in its digital and ecological transformation with optimized design and production processes, serving a more responsible and traceable industry: Trend data and online listening, market analysis, labeling …
- THE DIGITAL FASHION x IFTH EXPERIENCE: a special area organized in partnership with the IFTH (French Institute of Textiles and Clothing) will reconstruct the digitalization chain of a fashion item, from digitizing the material on through to finished product, including its virtual prototyping and digital simulation of an avatar of the product during its various construction stages.
Guided tours of the Smart Tech zone will be offered to learn about its exhibitors. Tours in English, French, Italian and German (details and practical information on the Première Vision website).
Find out more about the SMART TECH area on the Première Vision website, or discover the agenda for the Smart Tech sessions The Interline is chairing below:
Wednesday 8th February – A Half Day Dedicated To Technology Conversations
2 pm – SMART TECH : Digitalising Design
Every transformation in fashion starts with inspiration, creativity, and the wide-open horizon of design. Discover how smart technology is changing the way we plan, visualise ideas, and bring new possibilities to life digitally and physically.
Conference led by Ben Hanson, Editor-In-Chief- The Interline. With Danny Reinfeld, Managing Director of Europe – Style3D / Graham Sulivan, CEO – SEDDI / Barbara Maiocchi, CEO & Co-Founder – Livetrend / Joana Medina, Fashion Strategic Account Manager – Stratasys / Robby Dubus, Project Manager- Textil’IA.
3 pm – SMART TECH: Capturing Supply Chains
Connectivity is at the heart of supply chain transformation. From fabric digitisation and innovation, to communication, collaboration, and control, find out how smart technology is bridging the gaps between brands and their partners.
Conference led by Ben Hanson, Editor-In-Chief- The Interline. With Apolline Fuchs, International Partner Manager – TEKYN / Jason Eric Brown, Sales Development Manager – Swatchbook / Renate Eder, CCO – Vizoo / Clarisse Reille, General Manager – IFTH / Vincent Gurdal, CEO – VVC / Koen Warmerdam, Co-Founder and Brand Director, Aware – The Movement
4 pm – SMART TECH: Revolutionising Product Journeys
The route a product takes from concept to consumer is being more heavily scrutinised than ever. Proof of provenance, anti-counterfeiting, data-backed environmental and ethical sustainability – explore the ways smart technology can provide answers to the biggest questions being asked of fashion at the product level.
Conference led by Ben Hanson, Editor-In-Chief- The Interline. With Augustin Firino Martell, Manager of Fashion & Apparel Activities – Crystalchain / Jean-Baptiste Ceaux, Director of Operations for Europe – Sourcemap / Sven Matzen, Account Management – Pivot 88 / Roman Houlbreque, Head Of Customer Excellence – Retraced / Pantxika Ospital, Business Consultant – Belharra
5 pm – SMART TECH: Transforming Transparency & Sustainability
The full picture of sustainability is complex, covering everything from resource usage and biodiversity impact measurement, to sourcing strategies that start to account for the human cost of fashion. Uncover how technology platforms, new data sources, and new consumer-facing tools are helping to truly move the needle on sustainability.
Conference led by Ben Hanson, Editor-In-Chief- The Interline. With Laure Betsch, Co-founder – Fairly Made / Chandra Prakash Jha – FFBS / Marguerite Dorangeon, Co-founder – Clear Fashion / Luis Oliveira, CEO – Wonder – Raw / Max Gilgenmann, Co-founder – Studio MM04
Upcoming Première Vision Events:
Made in France Première Vision
29 & 30 March 2023 Carreau du Temple, Paris
Denim Première Vision
31 May 31 & 1 June 2023 Arena Berlin, Germany
Première Vision Paris
4, 5 & 6 July 2023 – Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre