NEW YORK – Oct. 17, 2023 – Infor®, the industry cloud company, today announced a series of new platform technology innovations and enhancements to its industry-specific CloudSuites, which are designed to help organizations operate more quickly, efficiently and dynamically than ever before.
These innovations are part of Infor’s new bi-annual cycle for major product releases. The new product-release cycle will help organizations better plan for onboarding the new technologies that will help them transform their businesses and better serve their customers.
Soma Somasundaram, Infor President & CTO, said, “The innovations that we are delivering with our October release will enable customers to boost agility, leverage data-driven insights for improved decision-making and get access to industry-specific solutions out of the box. They are designed to help customers automate business processes, achieve business results faster and pave the way for business transformation.”
The new products and technology in the Infor October release deliver to customers:
- complete, industry-specific solutions,
- a digitally enabled open platform that enables ease of integration, and
- hyper-productive workflows that improve time to value.
New Infor CloudSuite Fashion Enhancements
Infor is enhancing its CloudSuite solution for Fashion by introducing new capabilities that will enable more sustainable product innovation and help fashion brands drive profitability, adapt to trends and scale their businesses:
- Infor PLM for Fashion: Infor’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution helps fashion brands make smarter, more sustainable decisions. Infor PLM helps fashion brands design and develop new collections and styles, as well as evaluate costs, materials, environmental impacts, and more.
- Infor Nexus supply chain network capabilities: These help fashion brands achieve greater transparency and control of their global sourcing supply chain. The Infor Nexus network provides further supply chain visibility, including “plan to ship,” carrier routes, automated advanced shipping notices (ASNs), and invoice processing.
- Merchandise and Assortment Planning Partnership: This enables smart planning and speeds up deployment with pre-configured, customizable templates. In partnership with Foresight Retail, Infor’s CloudSuite Fashion provides smarter assortment and merchandise planning by managing financial planning, assortment planning, forecasting, inventory allocation, and replenishment support in one platform.
Learn more by visiting Infor’s Fashion industry solution webpage.
New Infor Platform Technology Innovations
Enterprise Automation, featuring Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
As part of the October release, Infor announced its Infor Enterprise Automation solution, a set of Infor Operating Service (Infor OS) multi-tenant cloud services, built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which are designed to help companies rapidly scale automation across their organizations by connecting data integration, artificial Intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML), and robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities into a single platform.
Infor’s Enterprise Automation solution is unique because it delivers automation capabilities through a single composable platform, Infor OS, which connects systems and people through back-end automation, decision automation and – with the release of Infor RPA – front-end automation.
See Oct. 4 announcement, “Infor Introduces Enterprise Automation Solution.”
Learn more by visiting Infor’s Enterprise Automation webpage.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. We develop complete solutions for our focus industries. Infor’s mission-critical enterprise applications and services are designed to deliver sustainable operational advantages with security and faster time to value. Over 60,000 organizations in more than 175 countries rely on Infor’s 17,000 employees to help achieve their business goals. As a Koch company, our financial strength, ownership structure, and long-term view empower us to foster enduring, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. Visit www.infor.com.