- Web : https://www.cottonworks.com/en/
- Address : 6399 Weston Parkway
- City : Cary
- State / County : North Carolina
- Country : United States
- ZIP / Post Code : 27513
- Primary Telephone : (919) 678-2220 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplier Profile : Cotton Incorporated is a not-for-profit organization aiming to benefit every link on the cotton supply chain while increasing the demand for and profitability of cotton through research and promotion. The company’s efforts are focused across every area of the cotton life cycle, from fiber through finished product. Cotton Incorporated’s CottonWorks™ program is a flagship industry resource for professionals, students, or educators in the apparel and textile industry. This free online resource provides members with education, insight, and inspiration for designing and manufacturing outstanding cotton products.
Digitized From the Ground Up
Each downloadable digital fabric on CottonWorks™ starts as a physical cotton-rich fabric sample–designed by Cotton Incorporated’s product development team with innovation, trend, and sustainability in mind–which is then converted into an accurate digital twin for use in digital product creation (DPC).
By Nature, By Design
For designers looking to take a product from virtual ideation to physical reality, fiber choice matters. Cotton is a natural fiber grown from the earth–known for its inherent versatility, comfort, and durability–that can also return to earth to close the lifecycle loop. Equipped with science-based research and technical innovation, designers can take part in cotton’s vital sustainability story in an effort to care for and nurture the earth.
Expertise At Your Fingertips
Ready to make your virtual product a reality, but need a refresher on the manufacturing process? Guidance on sourcing raw material and navigating tariffs? A quick reference of common terms in the industry? CottonWorks™ has you covered. Our website members have unlimited access to essential fiber-to-fashion education, expert problem-solving insights, up-to-date research, fabric and trend inspiration, and so much more. Create your free CottonWorks™ account and start exploring what’s possible with cotton.